1.The temperature test chamber should be placed in a low humidity environment.
2. The temperature test chambershould be placed away from heat sources such as stoves and radiators, while avoiding direct sunlight exposure. This is beneficial to the heat dissipation of the chamber.
3. The temperature test chambershould be placed in a stable place on the ground. Otherwise, when the compressor starts, it will produce vibration and make great noise, which will shorten the service life of this equipment.
4. The temperature test chamber should be placed in a well-ventilated place. The back of the chamber should be more than 60cm from the wall, the top should be more than 60 cm height space, should not be placed around too much debris.
5.The temperature test chamber should reduce door opening times,and reduce the overflow of air conditioning.
6. Don‘t place heavy objects or excessive sundries on the top of the chamber, especially other electrical appliances.
7. If there is power supply voltage fluctuation, such as repeated power failure, should suspend the use of chamber to prevent burning compressor.